Purchase Process: Buying Art Online
We’re committed to helping you find the perfect piece of art for your walls and are happy to offer advice and recommendations - just ask!! If you see a piece you admire but is not quite what you were looking for, it is often possible to commission the artist.
And because we know that buying paintings online can be daunting we
offer a seven-day money back guarantee (subject to our Returns Policy).
Got a question? We'd love to hear it - drop us a line via our Contact Page.
Shipping and Delivery
- StateoftheART offers free shipping on all artworks Australia-wide. We currently only ship to Australia but are more than willing to accommodate international customers. If you see a piece that you like please contact us and we'll work something out.
- StateoftheART facilitates shipping of artworks on behalf of the buyer. We use trusted courier delivery services and/or Australia Post to ensure that your artwork arrives safely.
- Average delivery time once payment has cleared our account is 7 - 10 business days when shipping from Australia, and 10 - 15 business days when shipping from South Africa.
- All artworks are carefully packaged by the artist and fully insured.
- Your work will come with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist.
- In the unlikely event of a delay, we’ll get in touch with you right away via the contact details you provide us.
Customs & Duties
When purchasing artworks from overseas via StateoftheART Gallery you
may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the
package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for
customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these
charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary
widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs
office for further information.
Typically, in Australia, purchases that do not exceed $1,000 are exempt from import duties and taxes.Payment
Payment is via PayPal - one of the safest and most secure payment sites in the world using state-of-the-art encryption. You don't even need to create a PayPal account in order to use your Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. And since the transaction takes place on the PayPal site, you can be sure that we won't see or store your
Australian residents have the option to pay via bank transfer. You will be notified of our bank details via email. Once your funds have
cleared our account, your artwork will be dispatched with a Certificate
We know that security is paramount, and we therefore hold an SSL Certificate. This can be thought of as an internet padlock for our site, ensuring that your personal details are kept completely secure and never shared.
When you place an order with us using our secure online order form the order is encrypted. When you have finished browsing and are ready to check out, you will be redirected to PayPal to make payment. When PayPal have received your credit card information it is sent directly, and encrypted, to their server. Your payment card details will never be stored or saved at the StateoftheARTGallery.com.au website.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be completely guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Therefore, while we do our best to ensure protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from StateoftheARTGallery.com.au
For more information please visit the PayPal website.
Cancellation Of Orders
Please take care when making a purchase as cancellations are not permitted.